2017-2018 Registration is now open
Hello parents and players. It is time to register for the coming season!
Preferred method of payment is through Online Interac though it can still be done by cheque if you don't do online banking.
Interac Payment is easy:
- Log into your online banking and create a new Interac Payee. If you payed by Interac last year you will already have done this.
- Name it NDG Ringuette and use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have an existing interac set-up from last year or the year before you can just use that.
- Enter Question: NDG, and Answer: RINGUETTE (spelled the french way).
- Once set up you can pay your registration in the usual way.
- Please enter your daughter's name in the comment section when making a payment.
- If you are paying for more than one child remember to deduct $20.- for each of the younger siblings and enter both, or all of the children's names in the comment section.
- Once the payment has been made you will receive an automated receipt by email when the payment has been accepted.
For new players a passport style photo is required along with a scan or photo of the player's Medicare card. The preferred way of receiving these images is digitally. Once you have completed the online registration form there will be further instructions.
For any questions Contact Darla Fortune (Registrar)
To register online for the 2017 / 2018 season please follow this link - ENGLISH
To email a player photo or copy of a medicare card separately from the registration form please follow this link:
NDG Upload - ENGLISH
Comments or technical difficulties Contact Darla Fortune (Registrar), or the Webmaster.